Direct Job Link:
- Manage and monitor the Zoom’s Kubernetes clusters in different infrastructures.
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Engage in capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and scaling the environment as needed
- Monitor and resolve issues in all environments.
- Troubleshoot production issues, including performance and function issues
- Change management
- Strong knowledge of Linux and network.
- Strong Knowledge of Kubernetes and containers.
- Understand each component of Kubernetes control plane.
- Understand Calico Kubernetes networking.
- Security and compliance knowledge for Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes CNI, can leverage different CNI in different cloud vendor
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.)
- Strong knowledge of Cloud (AWS, Azure, oci and etc)
- You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, Helm
- Experience supporting 24×7, high availability internet environments.
- Experience working in a global team
- Experience working with a product that has end-users
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Software development background is a plus
- CKA Certification is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.