While being fully remote is an option short-term, given the current pandemic, we will ultimately need you to relocate to our office in Malta for ease of communication and coordination with our Platform expert. We will assist you with relocation funding, visa sponsorship, practical and partner support as needed.
What you will do:
- Own Design and Architecture of full Microservices and Microservice infrastructure.
- Mentor other team members in best practices and industry standards related to DevOps and scalable engineering.
- Integrate with the organization at large and help us grow both technically and culturally.
- Maintaining and improving our continuous delivery processes.
- Collaborating closely with team members from backgrounds outside of backend engineering.
- 3+ Years experience as an Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps Engineer or similar role on a live product where maintainability and stability are crucial. Full lifecycle development experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of at least one major programming language (Java, C++, Python or C#) and familiarity with others. Rust and Go are a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Systems and a focus in Networking and/or Security. Hands on AWS experience preferred.
- Container Orchestration Knowledge.
- Familiarity with agile development and scrum-based working environments.
- Experience designing and shipping microservice-based applications for scale with Python.
- Familiarity with HashiCorp Stack and Tools
- O11y (Observability) and Logging.
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning and administration.
- Experience establishing processes for LiveOps and ToS across teams.
- Experience with GitHub Actions or similar CI/CD technologies.
- A passion for video games and pushing the boundaries of video game technology.
Collaboration is core to our culture, and you will join a small, international team of top-class game developers, machine learning experts, and AI researchers. Our early-stage makes this an exciting opportunity to impact AI technology’s future in game development significantly. We encourage ambitious mindsets, and as we grow, we offer great career opportunities.